1. Gift Cards (Vouchers) CANNOT be used online.
2. Gift Cards (Vouchers) will be delivered within 24 to 48 business hours.
3. The holder of the Gift Cards (Vouchers) is deemed to be the beneficiary.
4. The beneficiary should announce the intent of using the Gift Voucher before consuming the services.
5. Gift Cards (Vouchers) cannot be revalidated once expired.
6. Specialty Restaurants or its affiliates are not responsible on account of the beneficiary sharing the Gift.
7. Gift Cards (Vouchers) number and the Voucher getting redeemed on that account.
8. The Brand may ask for a valid Government identity proof at the time of redeeming the Gift Cards (Vouchers).
9. Specialty Restaurants make full efforts to accept all Gift Cards (Vouchers) but on account of technical/administrative reasons, an outlet may refuse to accept Gift Cards (Vouchers).
10. This Gift Cards (Vouchers) cannot be redeemed on the specific block out dates, Speciality Restaurants may add or delete any data on its sole discretion.
11. Specialty Restaurants or any of its partners would not be liable for any form of compensation etc on account of an outlet not being able to accept Gift Cards (Vouchers). The customer would be liable to settle the bill.
12. If a Gift Card (Voucher) gets blocked on account of technical issues, it would get activated in 72 hours.
13. Any dispute should be referred to the company from where the Gift Cards (Vouchers) has been received, decision of the company shall be final.
14. Please contact the Shop Manager for any acceptance issue and if the issue is still not resolved, you can call 0 851000 4444 for immediate help.
15. Gift Cards (Vouchers) validity cannot be extended once expired.
1. Check the outlet locator (https://www.gyftr.com/oh-calcutta) for an Oh! Calcutta store near you that accepts this Gift Cards (Vouchers).
2. Choose your preferred product.
3. At the billing counter, show your voucher to redeem it.