1. The voucher CANNOT be used ONLINE. It CAN ONLY be used OFFLINE.
2. The person who has the Major Brands GV Code is deemed to be the beneficiary.
3. Do inform the cashier that you plan using the GV for making payments before billing.
4. Only the listed Major Brands outlets at its sole discretion accept the GV. Major Brands may add or remove an outlet without giving any prior notice.
5. More than one GV can be used in one bill.
6. This is a One-time use GV.
7. No credit note / refund for the unused amount of the GV will be given.
8. Major Brands Instant Gift Voucher (GV) / Gift Card CANNOT be revalidated once expired.
9. Major Brands Instant Gift Voucher (GV) / Gift Card can be used during the sale.
10. Any dispute related to the Instant Gift Voucher (GV) should be referred to the issuing company and the decision of the issuing company shall be final.
11. Major Brands makes full efforts to accept Instant Gift Voucher (GV) / Gift Card, but on account of any technical/administrative reasons an outlet may refuse to accept the same.
12. If an Instant Gift Voucher (GV) / Gift Card gets blocked on account of the technical issue, it would get enabled in 72 hours.
13. Gift Vouchers validity cannot be extended once expired.